Clover Pass, Ketchikan Alaska located on the Inside Passage, is on one of the best Salmon runs in the world. These calm waters are the “highway” for the Salmon returning to fresh water to span. Ketchikan is known as the Salmon Capital of the World. Put a line in the water as you leave the dock and fish for King, Silver, Pink and Chum Salmon.
This is an “all inclusive” trip. Included is your transportation from Ketchikan Airport, self guided boats, bait, tackle, plentiful meals, fish processing with vacuum pack and quick frozen. Your catch will be boxed and delivered to you at the airport, ready for your trip home to share with friends.
This year Clover pass is including the 20 foot enclosed Thunder Jet boats with down riggers and 90 HP outboards. You need only pay for gas. Fish four per boat. You may still use the 14 foot Livingston skiffs if you desire at no charge. Fish as much or as little as you like in the long summer days, because you are the captain of your boat. When on the water you may see Orcas, Whales and the Bald Eagles are everywhere. Take some time to visit the historic town of Ketchikan with its many shops restaurants and Native Culture.
Optional Halibut and Salmon guided charters, float plane tours or fly in fishing remote lakes charters available. Float plane will pick you up at dock.
The ride in the small float plane alone is worth the price!!
What is not included is airfare to Ketchikan, fishing license, taxes, boat gas, tips and alcohol. This trip is a Fish Talk Radio special with drastic price reduction. Space is limited. Please reserve now for best airfare and available space.
Alaska 2016 Fishing Regulations for Non-Residents
- Coho (Silver), Chum (Dog), Pink (Humpy) and Sockeye Salmon 16 inches or longer – 6 each species per day and 12 of each species in possession
- Coho, Chum, Pink and Sockeye (in combination) under 16 inches – 6 per day and 12 in possession
- Sable Fish (Black Cod)(other than special area noted above) – 4 daily, 4 in possession
- Ling Cod (Southern SE Alaska) – 1 daily, 1 in possession 30-45 inches or 55 inches and longer with an annual limit of 2 fish, one in each size range
- Halibut – 2 per day (no size limit), 4 in possession
- Non-Pelagic Rockfish (SE Inside Waters) – no size limit, 2 daily with only 1 being a Yelloweye, 4 in possession with only 2 being a Yelloweye. annual limit of 2 Yelloweye
Contact [email protected] or call 805-207-3522.